ASO is a research group of the
Conferència a càrrec de la Dra. Marta Montagut del Departament d'Estudis de Comunicació URV i del Dr. Rafael Böcker del Departament de Gestió d'Empreses de la URV21/11/19, 18h Campus Catalunya
Autores: Ignasi Brunet, Alejandro Pizzi, David Moral
Editorial: Publicacions URV / Universitat de València
The ASO research group has been recognized as a consolidated research group (2017 SGR 00911) with funding of 66,000 euros for the period 2017-2019
Open Call for ParticipationTarragona (Catalonia, Spain) June 7-8, 2018
Facultat de Ciències Jurídiques de la Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV)
Autores: Ignasi Brunet, Rafael Böcker, Rosalía Cascón, Ana Beatriz Hernández, David Moral, Eleni Papaoikonomou
Editorial: Edicions Bellaterra
Sesión de presentación del libro "Formación Profesional e innovación en Cataluña" en CaixaForum de Tarragona
Research Bulletin 1-19
- Language and Occupation research project
- "Role-meanings as a critical factor in understanding doctor managers' identity work and different role identities"
- "The impact of interlocking directorates on innovation: the effects of business and social ties"
- "Looking for info? Understanding ethical consumer information management using a diary approach"
- "Applying learning analytics to students’ interaction in business simulation games. The usefulness of learning analytics to know what students really learn"
- RIO Journal
Full list of publications
The Social and Organizational Analylis research group (ASO) was created in the Business Management Department of University Rovira i Virgili in order to develop social science analysis and research from a interdisciplinar perspective in two main fields: Organizational phenomena and Social issues.
The Catalan Government recognized ASO as a Consolidated Research Group in 2009 and 2014, which distinguish the quality of projects and scientific outputs. Currently, the group is focused on a process of internacionalisation: we cooperate in scientific and education projects with other universities and research centers from Spain, Europe and Latin America.
List of publications in refereed journals, monographs and book chapters
Competitive research projects under direction of ASO members, or with its collaboration.
On going and finished PhD Thesis directed by ASO members
Workshops, semminars and other scientific activities